Helping Maryland Clients File Bankruptcy
The recent economic collapse has caused many Americans to fall behind on their credit card bills and mortgages. A job loss, a medical emergency or an unexpected expense can send a family’s debt out of control. But help is available.
I am attorney David Sandler. For 20 years, I have been helping people who are struggling with debt. I have dedicated my career to finding ways to ease the financial worries of hardworking people. You can count on my knowledge and experience in bankruptcy, loan modification and real estate law. For a free consultation, please call my Landover office at 240-696-1816 or contact me online.
Get Out Of Debt And Avoid Foreclosure
My practice covers a range of debt relief areas, including:
- Bankruptcy — I can help you decide whether Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy is right for you. We will also discuss nonbankruptcy debt solutions.
- Debt workout — I can examine your financial situation and help you determine if bankruptcy alternatives or debt workout might work for you.
- Mortgage mediation — A recent Maryland law allows for mortgage mediation between homeowners and their lenders. I can represent you during the process. I can also help you with mortgage modifications.
- Short sales — If you are considering selling your home for less than you owe on the mortgage, contact an attorney. I help people through the process of a short sale.
- Real estate law — I have practiced real estate law for many years and can help you with transactions, closings, disputes and other issues.
Before you make a decision about bankruptcy or foreclosure, speak with a Landover bankruptcy lawyer. Just call 240-696-1816 today for an appointment.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.